IGCAT is looking to welcome a full-time Communications Manager.
- Spanish: Native
- English: C1 or Native
- German: Basic
- Proven experience in governmental projects and/or NGOs.
- Advanced knowledge in management and organization of corporate audio-visual projects.
- More than 3-year experience in filming, production and post production, with solid technical knowledge of cameras and post production workflow.
- Experience in filming and sound editing (Adobe Audition).
- Expert in photo, video and image editing for different formats.
- Knowledge and operation of camera and lighting.
- Knowledge of audio-visual narratives and storyboard creation.
- Knowledge of post-production and proficient use of Adobe Premiere
- Experience in animation and motion design skills (After Effects)
- Proficient use of: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom Photoshop.
- Ability to work in a team, take initiative and responsibility. Experience working with an NGO is valued.
- Communication skills to develop and manage relationships with international partners.
- Essential proactive attitude for the creation and development of content for social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter).
- Ability to produce analyses and reports of content performance in social networks and Google Analytics (compliance with KPI’s)
- Open attitude and flexible hours.
- Availability to travel several times a year to different international destinations.
- Real interest in the area of gastronomic and cultural research and ideally in an academic and field environment.
- Planning and implementation of online and offline communication strategies and communication campaigns to improve the organisation’s reputation.
- Leading outreach initiatives to the media to generate news, as well as act as an intermediary between the media and companies.
- Designing strategies and planning in the field of Marketing and Communication for the projects that the organization celebrates annually (Food Film Menu – European Young Chef Award – World Food Gift Challenge – Top Websites for Foodie Travelers and other future IGCAT projects).
- Planning and management of social networks. Content creation and publication.
- Updating and optimizing the contents on the organisation’s websites and on social networks according to the principles established by the SEO manager.
- Analysis and reporting of content performance in social networks and Google Analytics (compliance with KPI’s)
- Production and creation of audio-visual content for the organisation and partner regions.
- Organising projects for Latin American regions to join the organisation’s network. Contact networks.
- Developing knowledge of the organisation’s partner regions (culture, gastronomy, geography, economy, tourism and social development)
- Participation and support in specific events and fairs, in coordination with other teams and departments (audio-visual documentation of the activities carried out in each event).
- Support to various corporate initiatives with a high level of creativity and implementation of innovative solutions.
- Support in the creation and management of contents in the web pages of the organisation.
- Any technical support needed for events organized by IGCAT.
Candidates must submit:
- CV in English
- letter of motivation in English
- portfolio reel
The interview will be in English.